For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Preparing Children To Become Employers, Not Just Employees

winuxchrosh

I've been discussing this issue with my better half almost everyday because we wanted our kids to have their own jobs that makes them happy, not just with the salary or income but the job itself will make them happy. I firmly believe that today's education prepares our youth to become employees in any kind of job they like to have. My father's advice stuck with me that I have to do a job that I love doing and not because it is a high-paying job. I wanted my kids to have that principle and I like to prepare them, as much as possible, to become employers and not just employees.

• 2 weeks later...

That's wonderful! I think it is a balance of two sides: the mind of an employer (possibly learned from formal education) and the experience of an employee. I also believe that employers who know how it feels to be employees have better chances to create the ideal workplace.

• 1 month later...

You are correct about that, Migi. Employers should know what the employees are doing so they can guide the employees properly. Bossy employers are usually the ones who have no idea about the specific jobs of their employees. Employees are hired to do the jobs that the employer has been doing and needed an extra hand to do it.