For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Career

cashy

Which factors should high school students consider before venturing into their lifetime careers because the choice of a career will have a significant impact on their lives in the long run?

Between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation factors, which one do you think is weighty that managers can take note of, to make employees be enthusiastic about their job?

World Cup has really turned out to be very unpredictable this time around. What is your thought on that? Any disappointments or excitement so far?

Toddlers can be quite amusing to be around with. I like the fact that they are often very curious and eager to learn during this stage. However, they can be really something else, especially the ''terrible two'' stage.

Fashion, fashion and more fashion. I prefer to be my own fashion stylist. How about you? I get ideas from friends, social media, internet as well, and I appreciate that though I do not copy them.

Online business can cost saving and cost-effective in terms of the physical space, marketing, hiring employees, abiding with regulatory authorities. What are your thoughts on this?

When you travel to a foreign country for leisure with family and friends, what factors do you consider when making the hotel bookings apart from the cost of course, which is the key factor?