For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Movies

Glittergirl

There are a lot of movies to pick from. Some people have a hard time deciding which one to watch. I have an idea. How about find one that you would not normally watch. Find out what you think. You never know what you might find. 

• 3 weeks later...

It could be a good idea to try watching a movie you would not normally watch; however, it might be a big mistake. You can often tell a lot about a movie by watching the trailer, but sometimes they can be misleading. I’ve seen trailers that have scenes that aren’t even in the movie!

I think you're hitting on a fairly sound idea but I would think the viewing platform would matter.  If I'm paying to see a movie then I'm not very likely to shell out the $15+ for a ticket at the theater for something I'm not sure that I'm going to like.  If you're talking about watching movies on a platform like Netflix or Amazon then I can see this being a better idea just based on the sheer volume of possibly terrible (to me!) movies available along with the ability to turn the movie off and find something else if what I'm watching really isn't my cup of tea.  I like knowing I'm not going to guilt-trip myself into watching something to the end because I've paid big bucks for the privilege.