For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Predictions About the Future of America.

healingjourneydaily

How do you feel about your environment in America? Human existence is growing and so is our curiosity about America's future. We wonder what is around the corner. 25 years into the future, the USA essentially will be self-governing as far as energy is concerned. China and India will be forced to solve their energy needs together. The poor Amazon trees or whats left will be cut down as Brazil will turn into a parched desert. America, alongside Canada, will notice a warmer climate change, however, will be the woodlands in the Western hemisphere. Politically the greatest debate will be surrounded by entitlements rather than competition, as we see in Europe today. The Constitution of our Country will face a reverse electoral district revamping the source of political divergence of this nation. No state will see that great "dream" or succeed to greatly...that's too much of a good thing!

• Like 1

My predictions for America are not rosy.......hjd........I've been around too long and watched with unbiased eyes as this country has gone downhill ever since I started paying attention. Politically, culurally, the catholic church, the vanishing middle class, common folks fighting each other over matters of no great importnace in the long run, an all out war on law enforcement. There is good in this country, but you have to scratch and claw so much more than you used to in order to find it. 

I could write a book.