For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Life Hack: Things No One Tells You About Being A Single Mom 

healingjourneydaily

Modern family life today is developing in different ways according to society's standards of today. Norms and old expectations have dissipated. Traditional families, guardians, all blended ones too seek “family” which will never be more important as it is in this period. Being a single Mother of one child is enough for me. If only someone would have pulled me to the side and let me know I would hate it when someone asks me why I am single, where is the dad? My response is “It is by choice”! I get it ok, you are interested in my story (don’t we all love to gossip), however dear friends it is highly inappropriate and very intruding to ask. Like, I do not need constant reminders of how I am missing a person in my life. Honestly, It really isn't your business until I make it yours. Ok? Which brings me to my next point, If you're so interested in my dating life, how about lending a hand to help. I didn’t realize that I wouldn’t be able to shower for days, eat for days, and or gain sanity. SO tired of being up for a year, no one told me that either. Therefore, I find myself not wanting to do anything at all, makes me a hermit crab. Something else no one told me was that Id worry if I was a good mother all the time. Perhaps that makes me a good mother to worry, then not worry at all. Single mom by choice means more then you just reading this post. It is my journey of self-love, respect, and boundaries. I honor my son's father, but I honor him from afar. I say all of this to preach on my journey for a moment. Some of you will in circle in your minds about getting back with “him. Then you will be so happy you are a Single Mom by Choice, like me. Thinking that we as womb-man cannot handle what we carried for almost a year, as that’s the bodies ways of preparing for the great struggle. I am so blessed I have such a healthy baby, a strongly minded baby. I created peace during my whole pregnancy. I kept my boundaries from stress, and all though no one told me these things, I know that I am stronger for knowing now. I am a “Super Single Mom” and proud!