For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Cereal for dinner!

Twinmomofgirls

Why is cereal so much better for dinner? There are many times when my husband and I do not want anything specific. After talking it out, we mutually decide that the best option is cereal. I personally love to eat Lucky Charms. Who doesn't love to eat those delicious marshmallows!

• 2 months later...

Cereal and milk is a complete dinner — I like to tell myself that, anyway! I also love that there's so little clean up afterwards. After a tough day at work, it's a relief to have just bowls and spoons sitting in the sink.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lucky Charms , who doesn't love Lucky Charms. My son would not eat anything except cereal at one point. At first I was so worried about this. I thought to myself he needs more nutrition he needs meet on his plate( we are now vegan) etc etc etc.. well I brought this up to my doctor and after laughing at me for a brief second he assured me that eating cereal was perfectly ok as long as he was eating something. If we feel secure enough to feed it to him in the morning the only difference is man made up time of what to eat at what time. Whether eggs is for breakfast or dinner or lunch . when it doesn't matter as long as you eat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you on the Lucky Charms.  My favorite, though,is Frosted Flakes.  When I was a child, I always called it Tony the Tiger cereal.  I can tell you that, as a student myself, eating cereal for dinner happens often, especially since my classes are in the evening.  I never have time to eat before leaving for class, so when I return home, I'm too tired to prepare dinner, so I grab the box of cereal out of the cabinet.