For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Pets are just not for everyone

Fishound

I really do not understand why some people even bother having pets. Countless times I have watched people get pets for some spontaneous reason in which it is clear that they just wanted something temporarily cute. Recently I have been looking at a new house to rent where the current owner has missed his payments and the landlord is in the process of evicting him. When we went to look at the house the poor dog was locked up in a cage covered in its own... well let's just keep this conversation clean. The landlord contacted the guy and asked what was going on. He said that his girlfriend was out of state and he couldn't take care of the dog. I had the landlord call the girlfriend and ask if I could watch her while she was gone and she thankfully said yes. The poor dog was terrified when I picked her up and brought her in my car and she was very skittish towards any movement. I took her to the pet store and got her a nice little bed and some puppy pads because she clearly was not well trained. The guy complained that she barked all the time and went to the bathroom on the floor, but after only a couple days you would be surprised what a little love an attention would do. She loves running around with my other dogs, she has been getting better at using the pads, and has cut her barking down at least 70%. Every bone in my body didn't want to give her back, and luckily the lady recently called and actually asked if I would keep the dog. I gave a resounding YES. I of course cannot keep her long term, as I already have 2 dogs, but rest assured she will be finding an awesome loving home. Heck, we have been doing training for just about a week and let me tell you she is one smart cookie!

• Like 1