For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is on your bucket list?

TravelBug

Everyone has a bucket list. Whether they have it written down or in their head. I have checked most of my items off, such as visiting Jamaica, getting married, buying a house, becoming self-employed, going on a cruise. One bucket list item I still have is visiting Brazil. Some people like to have bucket list items with things that aren't so attainable, and others like a long list of things that can be checked relatively easily. What's three items on your bucket list you hope to check off within the next 5 - 10 years?

Did you get married in Jamaica by chance?  It's supposed to be a fabulous place for destination weddings. 

Traveling has never been one of my goals, but one day I'd love to see the Pope even if it's from a great distance.  Just being in his presence would be amazing. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, SableC. said:

Did you get married in Jamaica by chance?  It's supposed to be a fabulous place for destination weddings. 

Traveling has never been one of my goals, but one day I'd love to see the Pope even if it's from a great distance.  Just being in his presence would be amazing. 

@SableC. would you like to see any Pop or the current Pope in particular? My sister loves our current Pope. I would love to read some of his teachings sometime! 

Personally, I would love to put together an anthology of cat stories tied together by a theme that honors my former kitty, Jewel. I have to wait for now, though, because I want to be able to pay each contributing writer a fair wage for his or her story. Jewel was a special cat, and I hope her story ends up raising awareness and inspiring people. 

• 1 month later...

I don't write about getting a house or being self-employed there because those feel like necessities instead of luxuries, so my bucket list consists of my lifelong dreams. The top item is going to my favorite artists' concerts. It always makes my heart full and accomplished to watch my idols perform in front of me, bringing the magic of their music into life.