For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Believing the Unbelievable

anahcp

I once believed that I will never reach the goal that I always have in my mind since I was a child. I always say to myself that I can't do it but I bet everyone also had a chance to think like that. I sometimes cried, asking, what did I do to experience  all of this? Am I not worthy?

I almost gave up. I thought I couldn't do anything anymore, I felt useless. But I realized, if I will give up on myself, no one will be able to help me but only myself. I tend to believe that all things were possible. That, if you really push hard, you will reach your goal in no time. I thought it was easy but I was wrong.

Until one day, all those sleepless nights, never ending cries, and infinite thoughts within my mind became a memory of mine. A memory that keeps on reminding me on how I managed to get here on the very place I am living on right now. I have reached my goal and all was worth it. 

I am now back in college, studying Engineering, and I can say that I am now facing my next battle. Fighting over my dream. Something that I never thought would be possible again.

• 4 weeks later...

Belief that you can achieve a certain goal is the first step in attaining it. Many people believe that external factors such as money stop them from achieving their goals, yet their main obstacle is lack of self belief. Once you believe in yourself and work towards something wholeheartedly, you will find ways to overcome the external obstacles.

• 3 weeks later...

Believing in yourself is a major part of life. If you don't believe in yourself then why would you expect for anyone else to believe in you. It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, or haven't done in your life. You can believe in yourself. It will make you feel a lot better about yourself if you just give self a little pep talk every now and then. You are worthy. You are deserving. You are strong. You are smart. Just say these little phrases in your mind and sooner or later you won't have to say it because you will know its a fact.