For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Christmas in September

JewelsCat22

The other day I was watching Law & Order: SVU on Netflix, and up pops a Christmas commercial! We haven't even had Halloween yet! 

Is it me, or does it seem like companies, stores, etc. advertise Christmas earlier and earlier each year? 

• Like 1

I haven't come across any Christmas themed commercials yet, but the winter holiday is certainly creeping into stores earlier and earlier.   Christmas tree displays look so odd among back-to-school shopping items.  I guess Halloween and Thanksgiving just don't have as much commercial value.  Then again, do people really start Christmas shopping this early?  It's 100°F here.  I'm not in the Christmas holiday spirit. 

Edited by SableC.

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen any such commercials yet but I agree that stores and companies tend to start advertising early,  as if to get people into the mood and spirit of the festive season. It comes with discounts and special offers and I guess there are people that start shopping early.

Edited by lelan254

I have seen Christmas commercials for about the past two weeks now, but I LOVE it. Christmas is my very, very favorite time of year and in all likelihood, our trees (yes, there is one in just about every room) will be up the weekend after Halloween. The holidays just go by so quickly I like for us all to have time to enjoy it.