For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Stress free life

rubesh

The word stress gives us a lot of insight about our future and present life .  Yes, the present world population , majority of people, is suffering from stress due to many reasons. However, I am sure that many of us have not understood the real meaning of life and hence the result is stress. We should know how to lead a stress free life in our daily to day life and if not we need to suffer and it would lead to depression, 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of stress and anxiety comes from uncertainty about the future, mostly in financial terms. As important as it is to be financially stable, people should learn to live in the present and appreciate what they have. However, I understand that may be difficult to do because we also have to consider and plan for the future. I guess finding the right balance is the best way to approach it.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it's possible to live a stress free life and anyone trying to do so is chasing a pipe dream. Facing adversity will ALWAYS be a part of life - in fact, it would be pretty darn boring if everything was just perfect all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Stress is one of the biggest problem facing the world. Our life has become very busy now and finding time to address this problem has become all the more difficult. You can be a big business honcho or a top executive. you can be a working woman or a housewife, stress is something that is experienced by all. Even a small school going kid is also facing this problem.

But every problem does have a solution. Keeping a positive approach toward life, no matter whatever the crisis we face can help. Exercising regularly also does have a positive effect on the mind and our body. Having some stress-busting hobbies like cooking, gardening or listening to music is also effective in dealing with stress. Last but not least, meditating regularly at least for half an hour every day can be the best remedy.

Unfortunately the word, or concept of, stress has become associated with mainly negative connotations. In a moderate measure and at certain times stress can be very helpful to us in completing tasks and achieving our goals. The basic fight or flight reaction in our DNA is triggered by stressors in our lives. This is not to say that a person wants to be in the fight or flight mode for extended periods of time like out caveman relatives. But sometimes a little stress can be just the kick in the pants we need to get things done.