For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you wash hands before eating?

rubesh

Hygenic life is must for all individuals who want to lead a disease-free life. You can become a healhy person only if you are hale and healthy, which is possible by a basic task -washing hands before you eat. The scientists have confirmed that many dangerous germs will get washed away if we wash hands .

Washing hands before and after meals is customary in most African societies. This is because we still have many disease prone areas and littered household rubbish areas where children can innocently play from.

Lastly, the soap used to wash your hands is also important, as not every soap will be effective. Antibiotic soaps like Dettol can do the trick.

I agree that washing your hands before meals is an important part of living a healthy life. That being said, I should admit that I am guilty of not washing my hands before every single meal. Maybe it is just laziness on my part, but I sometimes feel like my hands are clean enough to eat. I also tend not to wash my hands when I buy snacks or when there is no nearby sink. Now that I think about it, I honestly need to be more careful with my health.   

• 4 weeks later...

Forty Five, I'm the same way. I don't wash my hands before every meal or snack because I wash them a lot in general. I don't think it has anything to do with "laziness" though. It just feels unnecessary. It's actually harmful to wash your hands too much. You need the bacteria.

Your hands are the dirtiest part of your body. They contain the most germs. I started cooking in restaurants when I was very young and I really learned that handwashing is very important when handling food. Over the years I have just gotten more OCD about handwashing. So every time that I pass by a sink it is just natural for me to wash my hands. Or if there is hand sanitizer around I use it, but to me hand sanitizer is still not as good as soap and hot water. 

That's right, it's very important to have a hygienic life, wash your hands before eating, wash your teeth in the morning and evening, but not only.
a big problem for the youth is the insertion of fingers in the mouth, then most of the microbes are inhaled.

Washing our hands before and after eating is very good idea to do away from diseases. Most of us the adults knows these, but do we teach our children how to do that in other for them to also become use to it just like us? The reason for asking this question is that, most at time parents do not have time to train or observe the activities of their children which very bad. I will also suggest washing of our hands with soap after we visit the toilet, i think the one will also help a lot.