For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

what is your aim in your life?

rubesh

Aimless person is headless person according to me. A man without head cannot live and like that aimless person cannot Aimless person is headless person according to me. A man without head cannot live and like that aimless person cannot survive in this competitive world.  If we aim higher, our results will also be higher and so we should always have good aims for achieving a lot.in this competetive world

Thanks @Rubesh for your post. What I can pick from it is that most people have dreams or plans for their lives, but circumstances tend to block their paths. That's why many people can survive although they don't fulfill their aims.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people have amazing visions for their future, but end up procrastinating or coming up with excuses not to follow through. It is important to not only have a vision, but to have a plan of action and implement it. When obstacles arise, adjust the plan and keep moving forward.

• 3 weeks later...