For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

how to achieve the goal in our life

rubesh

Achieving goals in our life is not an easy task as it needs many sacrifices of an individual. If at all we are assertive the job becomes slightly easier. Most of the people who are not able to achieve their goals are not really focussed and hard workers. We need to be focussed and hard working person to achieve our goals

• 2 weeks later...

To attain our life goals, we need to be dedicated and willing to forego some of the things we enjoy. Many people want to be successful, but they are  not willing to put in the hard work that comes with it. In order to achieve our goals in life, we have to be ready to do whatever it takes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished reading the books  "Think And Grow Rich" and "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and these books really gave me insight on the way to achieve my goals. In these books you learn that it is your mindset that is the reason that many people attain their goals in life. If you have a "poverty mindset" then poverty is what you will achieve, but if you have a "money mindset" then you will be more apt to let nothing stand in your way of achieving your goals.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with trwhite1769 that a big component of achieving goals in life has to do with mindset. The mind is powerful and we are what think. I also believe that you have to combine a plan with your mindset. Without a step by step action plan and time frame, a goal is actually just a daydream.