For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Is Riding A Bicycle Comparable To A Treadmill?

phantom7

I have seen many people in gyms who hop on treadmills and that's all they'll need for the day. I kind of wonder if having a bicycle can replace having a treadmill, or going to gyms. First of all it's cheaper and also allows you to travel while exercising. That's just my view and I would like to get other people's views which will help me purchase the better option.

I believe riding a bicycle is similar to running on a treadmill in a couple of ways. First, it works many of the same muscles, especially in your legs. Secondly, they are both great for improving your endurance and burning calories. So if your goal is to lose weight or increase your general fitness, I would suggest doing whichever is more enjoyable to you. However, if you have knee or back problems, then I would recommend riding a bicycle as it puts less stress on your joints.