For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

If you love not be old

antoreen

Three American Scientists have been awarded Nobel Prize this year as they have opened a new window for human beings. It is still in the initial stage and if the scientists' community makes more progress one day you will find women of 75 are ready to wear the wedding dress for a new life again. We shall have more years to roam on the earth.

Hmmmm sounds interesting, however I want to look and feel young again as well lol! Truthfully, I think we have a good, long life and I think it would be odd to extend it for a few hundred years, of course that is just my opinion.

I'm not sure how I feel about extending our lives for a long period of time. I think that it is neat to imagine having lives for ever, but I don't know if I'd really like the reality.  If it helped our world be more peaceful and loving, sure. But if we had to live longer with war and conflict?  No thanks.

Hmmmm sounds interesting, however I want to look and feel young again as well lol! Truthfully, I think we have a good, long life and I think it would be odd to extend it for a few hundred years, of course that is just my opinion.

I am sure that you will change your opinion and that you will love to have a life longer than what you presume to have at present.

I do not think, despite our honorable scientists' newer inventions, things will change such easily. Actually changes regarding the longer life-span of human beings will be achieved after passing through a transition-period and after this period we will feel everything normal though we will have a longer life.

• 3 weeks later...