For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Black Friday

JewelsCat22

Is anyone planning to brave the crowds for Black Friday deals? I've only been out on Black Friday once, and it wasn't for a huge sale or anything. It was both amusing and sad to see how many people were out that day so very early in the morning. 

I'll be staying in this year, enjoying sleeping in late, hanging out with my kitties, and writing. What do you all plan on doing on Black Friday this year? 

• 9 months later...

I've never been to a Black Friday event. The thought of standing in line in the middle of the night always turned me off. That and the pushing and shoving!

• 2 weeks later...

@Nickel, I've heard some really crazy stories about crowds on Black Friday. I even heard that people have been trampled to death in crowds. To me, nothing is worth that. A sale is nice, but it's not worth someone's life. 

This year, I will be doing all that online. The only crowds to deal with are the number of people flooding a site, thereby slowing it down a bit.

Nothing that 2 am shopping can't fix. 😎

• 1 month later...

Black Friday shopping  is part of the holiday fun sometimes, but I haven't been in years.  I mostly shop online for everything.  I hope Chewy and Amazon have some great Black Friday deals on cat food, litter, and scratchers like they have in the past. 

I'm sure Amazon will have some great Black Friday deals, but don't forget, they'll have Cyber Monday deals, too! I hear that some companies are already starting to have deals for Black Friday. It seems to start earlier and earlier each year.