For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is you favorite Disney movie?

LAVISTE ACOSTA

My all time favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I have watched this movie together with my sister and my cousins all the time. I just love watching Belle and Beast and how Beast transform in to a handsome prince. Who wouldn't feel in love to dashing prince right?

There are a lot of lesson in the story. Like for example, do not judge a person base on his or her appearance because we might be wrong all along. 

• 2 months later...

I can't say I have a favorite Disney movie so much as a few favorites. Growing up watching Disney movies has left me with a list of films that  all leave me feeling nostalgic. I favor The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Tarzan, Aladdin, Mulan, and others. I've found that each of the movies listed share a yearning for adventure. The characters overcome both internal and external struggles to achieve their dreams, teaching viewers that achievements don't come without struggles. 

Walt Disney's animated movies are the greatest for children of all ages. My personal best, the one that I've seen probably about 101 times is 101 Dalmatians. I loved every part of it and I would watch it in one breath, at least once a week 😊 Good times.

If you had asked me as a child, I would have answered that "Aladdin" was my favorite Disney movie.  I loved the humor of the genie's dialogue and felt the musical score was catchy and well done.  I now have two small girls, which has led me to rewatch many of the Disney movies from when I was a kid, and to experience some that I have never seen before.  I can say with resounding excitement that I adore the movie "Frozen" and consider it my absolute favorite.  Watching my daughters perform the actions and sing along with Elsa as she belts out "Let it Go" always brings a smile to my face.