Sign in to follow this  
Amores

Are Ghosts Real?

Amores

As a result of the spooky season, Netflix has left us with several horror/Halloween themed series', films and documentaries. I have always been agnostic in regards to whether or not the paranormal is real. However, now more than ever I'm finding myself constantly racking my brain whether or not the supernatural is real.  

najam

Yes it's real but these are not visible. we only feel some mysterious places. They are solely depend on our fear. Ghosts picture of our mind, which we looked at in the horror movies.

Lena Lvova

Short answer: yes! 

Long answer: ghosts and energies that we cannot explain definitely do exist, but not how they're portrayed in movies and TV. Rather than being fully formed entities (covered in white sheets) that go around yelling 'Boo!", ghosts and spirits manifest as a sort of energy that you can feel around you, whether by temperature changes or intuitive thought. They are not always malevolent, although they can be, so keep an eye out! 

FIREWOMAN

Yes.  there has always been a feeling of something not quite explained in the back of all our minds. Probably stemming from the deep curiosity of what happens to our spirit when we past on. Energy is definitely a real thing and "ghosts" are "spirit energies" for lack of a better term. We can feel them once we are in tuned with our inner selves. They come to us in dreams or as a smell maybe goosebumps on the back of your neck all of these things is your body senses making you aware of the energy " ghost" around you.  

Aly

I do believe they exist. There are a lot of things in this world that are left unexplained. In the back of our minds, we always have that nagging feeling that there are things that we cannot explain. I have encountered these kinds of situations. I met people that are said to have been possessed by an "unexplained" entity. I took pictures and someone who is not there is there. Imagine that? How are you going to explain a person appearing in a picture who is already dead?