For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is Your Favourite Thing to Watch on Netflix?

Amores

I always really enjoy watching dark documentaries such as 'Afflicted' and 'Dark Net'. Today my flat mate came in and laughed stating 'you're always watching weird documentaries'. So, this got me thinking, what type of TV do you enjoy most? If you do watch 'weird' documentaries, why do you think you like them? 

• 2 months later...

Documentaries are such a great thing to be watching on Netflix! Everyone has their own personal tastes that appeal to them. My stepmom always said, "Don't yuck my yum." So, if you like watching "weird documentaries" than you should continue watching them with enthusiasm. 

For myself, I enjoy watching sitcoms such as Friends and New Girl. They're lighthearted and fun. I typically watch TV to wind down from a long day, so I prefer watching silly shows and movies that don't require me to think too much. 

Netflix does not stop surprising me. I really love their movie production and I think they deserve a lot more credit. I am a big fan of horror movie genre and their palette of horrors is amazing. My personal favorite (so far) is Black Mirror series. It's like a short movie in an episode, each different, each unpredictable, very imaginative and original. I'm looking forward to the 5th season, and some new discoveries, as well.

Any of the Star Trek series.  While I would likely be cycling through them on repeat anyways, it has become a bedtime routine for my 2 daughters.  They know when they hear the theme music and see the starship warp off the screen that it's time to climb into bed.  Most children shows are more colorful and energetic than star trek, so I think the contrast helped to form the routine and associate it with going to sleep.

And, most importantly, it has been effective!  Getting the kids to sleep is always a challenge, so anything to make the process easier is a godsend.

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoy watching "The Crown" on Netflix.  Being American, I was never really interested in the British Royal Family or anything that was going on with them.  Of course I liked Princess Diana and felt a personal loss when she died, but other than that, I did not give the rest of the family much thought at all.  However, with watching both seasons of "The Crown" I became very interested in the historical accounts of the Royal Family and British history in general.  Although, I am sure there are some fictional aspects of the series, the show is so well written, it makes normal boring things like World War II seem fascinating.  I am looking forward to the new season starting on Netflix. 

• 2 months later...

Are there any romantic-natured, intense, creatures of habit in the PFP forum, like I am ?? If so, you know what it feels like to get that "craving" to want to bingewatch movies!! I find myself so enchanted,caught up and mesmerized during movie watching that I watch more than two movies on Netflix: in one sitting(minus the bathroom breaks that usually take just 5 minutes each). Some people are what I label as "part time watchers", they just watch one movie and then they are satisified, all day. One movie starts my obsession after 4 pm, and after that one, its 2, 3, or sometimes 4 movies, back to back, and I feel emotionally drained by that hour of latenight.

The last thing I watched and was absolutely obsessed with was Ozark. Season one was captivating and season two did not disappoint. It tells the story of Marty, a financial adviser turned cartel money launderer, and his family who gets dragged into that world as they are forced to move to the Ozarks in Missouri. Julia Garner plays Ruth flawlessly in season two and brings you around from hating her at the beginning of season one to rooting for her in season two. If you were into Breaking Bad then Ozark is definitely something that would catch your attention!

• 3 months later...

I do not watch many documentaries. However, over the past several years, I became addicted to Netflix. On Saturdays, I curl up with a bowl of popcorn, a pop, fruit, and binge watch. My favorite shows include the PBS and BBC period series.  For example, I really enjoyed Upstairs Downstairs, North and South, The Tudors, Downtown Abbey, When Calls the Heart, and the list goes on and on. Upstairs Downstairs could be considered a documentary, because the shows content included information about how elite and working-class people lived in Britain during the early 1900s.

i finished binge watching NCIS seasons 1-15 last night. Netflix doesn't carry the 16th season and I've got to say that I'm a tad bit lost. I guess you could say that I was a bit obsessed, but I can think of worse shows to be hooked on. However, i did manage to break away long enough to watch the recent Dave Chappelle and Bill Burr stand-up specials, which I thought were great as well.