For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What online game best suits you?

Bravosi

There are a lot of online games in the market, and each suits every single person individually. Some people prefer MMORPG, others MOBA or an RTS.

When people pick these genres of games, some would assume it’s just their taste and wouldn’t go beyond it. In fact, there’s a huge psychological aspect to it.

For example, a person who plays an MMORPG could theoretically lack action in his real life, a MOBA player lacks communication and socialization (in theory), while an RTS player has some leadership traits which he doesn’t get the chance to use in real life.

What do you think? Why do some people prefer different genres?

• 2 months later...

I think you have mixed MMORPG with MOBA. I would rather say that MOBA player lacks action, since it is a 20-50 minute action pumped round of the game, such as the League of Legends or DOTA, while MMORPG player lacks communication, because for instance World of Warcraft is a game where you can build community, a guild, and do raids together. There might be something to it, but I will talk from my personal experience. I've played MMORPG when I had time to do so since it is very time-consuming. It sometimes takes hours just to get from one place to another. I play MOBA games now because I have a job and just enough time to play one 20-50 minute game. I enjoy MOBA now just as much as I have enjoyed MMORPG then.