For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Fruits

Forty Five

Fruits are a good source of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, potassium and fiber. Furthermore, they have no cholesterol and are mostly low in fat or sodium. However, despite all the benefits, many people tend to eat them sparingly, myself included. How often do you eat fruits?

Edited by Forty Five
  • Thanks 1

I get a small bag or bunch of two different fruits each week. Right now it's Fuji apples and black seedless grapes. I had bananas and Hachiya persimmons last week. For next week, I'm thinking of Asian pears and tangerines.

Edited by Nickel

• 2 weeks later...

I really like fruit, but I don't eat nearly enough of it. I don't know why, but I just don't think about it. Maybe if I could find a way to make eating it a habit, it would just come naturally. I really love Golden Delicious apples, oranges, cranberries, and strawberries. 

My sons love devouring fruit. I'm not exaggerating, either, because when my wife buys fruit and leaves it on the table, it won't last until the next day. This created some kind of competition in our home and now my wife and I need to eat a few of the fruits before our boys can finish them. Bananas and mangoes are our favorites.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't eaten raw fruit since I was a child, but I love fruity desserts.  I picked up two cherry pies, some apple turnovers, a case of blueberry syrup, and a gallon of homemade strawberry ice cream at the bakery this afternoon. They're the desserts for our Super Bowl get-together.  

• 10 months later...

I live in a country where fruit is expensive and we don't have a lot of tropical fruit. I absolutely love mango, watermelon, pineapple and fruit like that but where I live, we don't get it all-year round and if we do, it just costs too much. I try to eat fruit daily but realistically I eat it a few times a week.

• 1 year later...

One of my favorite travel mini-memories has to do with dragon fruit in Hong Kong. The hotel staff put a ripe dragon fruit in my room each afternoon. Now when I see a dragon fruit, that memory plays right back.

• 1 month later...

I'm an avid fruit eater. I love fruit - fresh, frozen or in smoothies. My favorite memory of fruit was when I went to Punta Cana. I probably ate fruit and only fruit for breakfast and lunch most days. I'm not picky, I like most varieties of fruit.

• Like 1