For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is your favorite social media network?

jc1967

My favorite social media network is Twitter.  I like it because it so much easier to use than others, such as Facebook.  I also think Facebook can be too overwelming, as it has so many apps and other things to do.  This can make it very confusing to the new member, and difficult to learn.  There's nothing like 140 character posts to make social media easy to use.  What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I can say it's facebook, in my country even a 5 year old kid knows how to use facebook. More likely on online business, it is used by different organization and can be connected easy to twitter, instagram, and more. 

It is also friendly user, grandmothers post and shares in their timeline regularly for updates.

My favorite social media network is Facebook. I enjoy the interaction, viewing/posting pictures of family and friends and meeting new people. I really enjoy the groups because it's a place like minded people can connect and share information. I also enjoy being able to search for events, seeing what friends are interested in and where they are going/doing on the weekend. The pages feature is awesome too, I can follow my favorite musicians, restaurants and shopping spots. 

I am not sure it this is valid but I still like Friendster if it didn't had been taken over by Facebook before. I have a lot of memories with it. I also love the themes because they are moving and it looks cool. The downside though is you have to understand how it works or else you will get bored. I think that is also the reason why they have been beaten by Facebook. Facebook is more easier to use which attracts a lot of users from the youngest up to the oldest. Friendster have some features which is a lot cooler but difficult to use. I also like AirG. It was a mobile social media site I used before.

My favorite social media network is Facebook, almost all my family members, abroad and near are on it, so like that I can keep in contact with them and know how they are doing.  In my country it is the most used, even the schools have their page, so like that I am even more informed about activities being held by the school.