For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Finding a new meaning in life

Alina Mihai

I finished law school,wanting to become a lawyer.But after I gave birth there was nothing in me even resembling my former desires. So in time I developed a passion for painting,getting in touch with my creative side. It is really hard though to be taken seriously at 33;people my age have it all figured out,whereas me...I'm just figuring stuff out now,as I go...It's frightening but,nevertheless,exciting!

At times, I feel lost after achieving some goals in life. I am eager at those early stages which I need to accomplish things for me to be able to reach my goals. After that, I am not sure what to do next. I always wanted to find my real worth in life and how I want to live my life to fullest. It is very important to find your worth to be able to move forward. Like you, Alina Mihai, my passion is also on the artistic side like drawing, singing,writing and the like. I hope I could find a new meaning in life where I can use my passion in order to put smile on other people's faces. I want to share them my thoughts through arts.That is my dream.

• Like 1