For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is the first movie that move you to tears?

MelanthaKrasos

I had a fair share of movie marathons the whole of my life but if there is one movie that had created a lump in my throat while trying to stop myself from crying. I might have to sue Nicholas Spark for giving me a heartbreak. His “Message in the Bottle” nearly made me question love if it's worth fighting for considering what the heroine had to go through. And that was not the end to all of it, later on he wrote “ The Notebook”.

The book and the movie literally tear me up like an avalanche.

Have you experience the same things as well? I will be happy to hear you thoughts!

I literally have never cried because of a movie before, but there was one movie that almost made me tear up.

End of Evangelion. If you don't want spoilers please do not read the rest.

The tragic and creepy scenes mixed with beautiful visuals made me feel a strange kind of feeling. I'm sad, horrified, yet enthralled at the same time. The death of Misato and Asuka's Final Stand were heartbreaking while the awakening of the Rei hyperbeing terrified me to the core.

It's an excellent ending to a masterpiece of an anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion and End of Evangelion are my big favorites and I recommend everyone to watch the show and the movie.

The first and the only movie ever that moved me to tears is Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Really amazing and sad story, especially because it is true. I've watched it with my entire crew, the girls were in front (luckily) so we (the guys) in the back could drop our tears in silence. We all cried.

• 4 weeks later...

The first movie that brought me to tears was "Steel Magnolias" with Julia Roberts and Sally Fields.  I went to see the movie with a guy friend from high school, not on a "date"or anything,  because this guy friend was not interested in dating women.  It was such an endearing and touching movie that my friend ended up crying first and I was kind of embarrassed because he was literally sobbing so loudly that other people were looking at him.  I then proceeded to tell him that he knew she was going to die before seeing the movie, so keep it down!  Anyway, I ended up crying myself and watch the movie anytime I catch it on television.