For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is the song that reflects what you have gone through in life?

MelanthaKrasos

How music is so much defined by the artist who created it and how it reflects the soul of the artist is like a paradox of the mirror- the thorough looking glass of one’s inner spirit. A window where a part of our soul can peek through and be filled with the tonalities and melodious symphony of voices, a string of unseen cords that comforts weary soul deprive of peace and love.

I love music. Its soft melody, the sweet lullaby. Laura Story song “Blessing” resonates the person in me who often question God’s grace and providence. Yet, in the most unlikely of all situation I realized God may have brought the rain so that the best of all flowers can start to bloom.

Have you feel the same way too?

For me, it's "Trouble" by Coldplay.

For years, I've experienced irrational anxiety and fear over a number of things that I shouldn't even worry about. Whenever I make a mistake that other people notice, I develop an obsessive negative thought that sometimes lasts for hours. This is made worse when I make a mistake towards someone ("And I never meant to cause you trouble"), as I feel really sorry and bad even when the person in question forgives me.

This song actually helped me cope with my obsessive thoughts.

• 3 months later...

If anyone is familiar with the movie featuring Dustin Hoffman where he dressed like an older woman; then here it is. The movie was called Tootsie and there was a song, "It Might Be You", sung by Stephen Bishop. This song is the story of my life and is so heartfelt too.

The song, "I'm Gonna Love You Through It." sung by Martina McBride, reflects my battle with Breast Cancer. The lyrics, "She dropped the phone and burst into tears. The doctor just confirmed her fears." always hits home and I have to bite my lip to hold back the tears, only because I can relate. 

The title of the song reflects my mothers strength, for no matter what I threw her way during my extreme up's and downs, she always was there with her arms wide open telling me, "We got this!" What a lucky one I am to have such a mom.

Other lyrics refer to the woman making it through surgery fine, wearing baggy shirts and how she wants to feel like a woman again. Those lyrics are all real feelings a Breast Cancer patient experiences. It is not a song that brings me sadness, yet it is a song that instills courage, hope and pride.