For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Health or Financial Wellness? What’s your bet?

MelanthaKrasos

It may sound cliche and overrated but health is indeed wealth. Staying fit and healthy is a struggle one has to go through. I skipped breakfast a lot when I am cramming for work or in pursuit of meeting deadlines as well as finishing tons of lining-up paper works. Life in a fast-paced industry post hazard to health yet oftentimes it is taken for granted in order to pay bills.

Given the time to set back and think through what’s the best deal to choose between the two, I will have to choose health, of course. Money can’t bring me happiness when I am freaking sick in the hospital bed. Right? Although, staying healthy without sacrificing career might be a challenge. It is always important to prioritize health than work.

How about you?

In my opinion, it's best to balance between health and financial wellness. You cannot achieve one without the other as you need financial comfort to be able to focus on your health and financial wellness is useless if you are always sick and stuck in bed.

Balance is one of the best ways to live a life anyways.

There is a correlation between poverty and poor health. The main argument in this line of thinking is that someone who has enough money to purchase preventive medicine can avoid certain ailments entirely. Another major point is that people who are struggling to afford things like food are constantly worrying about when they will eat next. Imagine yourself with a fever and needing to choose between tomorrow's meals or medicine to reduce the fever. Which would you choose? Living with high amounts of stress will cause anyone's health to deteriorate.

• 3 weeks later...

Health Wealth. By no means.

You can have money, then lose it, later in life have again. Money is coming and going as we age. They can provide many useful and essential things in our lives but they can't buy us happiness. They can't heal us if we suffer from some incurable disease. 

I only wish for myself to grow old healthy enough and be there for my child as long as I can. Even if we have less money than usual, I know I will be happy just being close to my loved ones, being strong enough to help them, healthy enough not to concern them and good enough to take care of them.