For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Work/Job

jessaondok

• 3 weeks later...

I was a forwarder in a transport company, based in my town. Today was my last day at work, as I was being dismissed for a few reasons.

My job as all about buying/selling/delivering loads and managing drivers. All you have to do is pick up the perfect load for a specific truck, which is also in the right direction you need, call the company and make a bargain about it. It is good when you can buy it at a lower price. Then you just navigate your driver to the location and hope for the best!

When drivers are on the go you have to monitor them if they take their breaks in time, if they move with decent speed and also check for traffic. Then you have to manage avoid those problems if they occur, or contact the company which is waiting for the load to explain why you are not there and hope they don't cancel the order.

I worked with some good young people who helped me a lot. I got pregnant and I had to stop working for 2 years, but things have changed a lot during this time. Now the boss needs only people who can speak German and unfortunately I am not one of them and that is the reason I am being dismissed right after my motherhood is over. It is the better way than going back to work and being fired for not doing my job properly.