For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Avoid Anger.

Lubna

• 4 weeks later...

I am a very calm person. I don't get angry easily, and if I do, I can control my temper with ease. Turning the other cheek became a habit to me for whenever I get angry at somebody. Some people react violently, but violence does not solve anything.

I used to get angry a lot. I get angry, overreact, make a huge fuss over nothing, hurt people then reflect and start blaming my self!. I was stucked in this circle for a long time and my relationships gotten toxic because of it till the day i decided to be a better version of myself. I can say that it took a lot of work to be a calm person but i'm so happy right now, i believe that we should learn how to control our temper ,that will save our relatioships and will certainly help us live a better life.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree Lubna, it isn't easy but sometimes you need to step back and put things into perspective to realize the anger isn't worth it. Life is short and it's much healthier to look at things in a positive light.

1.       Anger is unavoidable at times. There are things and people that trigger anger that's buried within us.   The key, however, is how we respond to anger.  Especially in today's social media driven society - you never know who's watching or recording , which may be during a moment that we'd rather not remember or re-live again through social media. 

I agree it is important to avoid getting angry if we can, as it serves no purpose whatsoever. I naturally have a short fuse, so I used to get angry a lot, but now I rarely do. I have learned to control my temper, and I meditate every day now, which has made me a lot calmer.  It's natural and human to get angry sometimes, of course - we can't always help getting triggered. But you can rationalise it: when you realise that the anger will only make a situation worse, it is usually possible to hold on to it, and not to lose your temper. That old trick of holding your breath and counting to ten really does work! Anything which slows down the reaction will work. 

Anger ... is a strange feeling, but at the same time normal. You have a deep sentiment of annoyance and feel the need to outsource it, but we do not understand that it is not good because it does not solve a situation in the tension of anger, which on the contrary amplifies itself. That is why we have to take into account self-control, that is to look at things calmly.

• 2 weeks later...

Anger is natural and everybody to ever live has gotten angry about something before. What I think is important is to not take it too far. There's being upset and then there's being ridiculous about something. If you go over the top with your anger you just look silly and it's embarrassing. The funny thing about this is I'll catch this happening to myself sometimes and I just start laughing because I realize how silly it is. It also helps to have an outlet for your anger. Something like a sport or working out can be great for getting your frustration out without hurting or embarrassing yourself.