For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How do you stay motivated?

No Problem

Everyone is different, but I have found that having goals helps keep me motivated.  The goals have to be realistic, however.  Otherwise I find myself frustrated rather than motivated.  What works for you?

• 4 weeks later...

Usually I underestimate myself in every situation, because I'm mistaking being pessimistic for being realistic; this is my personality. I keep myself motivated just by believing in myself.

Fear can be a fantastic motivator!  Not the healthiest of type but definitely a powerful one.  Fear of missing deadlines, of ridicule... of failure.  Even the motivator of proving people wrong is born from the fear of them being right.

I don't think that we can stay motivated all the time, and that's definitely normal. During your journey you may go through phases where you lose your motivation, you try to get it back , do stuff that motivates you the best, but, it seems  like motivation is not there anymore. I think that, if the goal is great, then even if you are not motivated you will keep going, because there is something making you move forward, something  beyond motivation and it's called the power of will

• 4 weeks later...

Setting realistic goals can definitely help for me. Another thing that helps personally is a bit of competition. I like to see what others are doing and challenge myself to keep up or even do better. It may sound a bit petty, but it really does help!

Having goals in place is some form of motivation, but I think I set goals because I've been motivated by other factors. I need to set goals so that I will have boundaries, give myself a timeline and to measure my performance. However, I have noticed that when I do not have goals in place, I tend to drift of course a lot easier than I do when goals have been set.

• 2 weeks later...

We are motivated when we evolved in our personal evolution, we analyzed the situation from the point of view of an observer. Our goals are directed to the well-established goal. Everything is up to our will, because every failure is a step forward and a lesson to learn.

This is something I really struggle with, and find that I have to sort of over-compensate by writing things down CONSTANTLY. I try to place sticky notes everywhere that I will see them consistently. Whenever I see those sticky notes, I know that I placed it there for a reason, and there's a feeling of not wanting to disappoint myself by not listening to myself

• 2 weeks later...

Setting realistic goals is important for sure but I think a huge key to staying motivated is not being too strict on yourself. For example, with a diet and workout regimen you can set a goal of a weight you want to be at, but if you drop all the foods you like for healthy ones all of your motivation will be lost pretty quickly. You should allow yourself to have the things you want from time to time rather than making it a strict plan. Same goes for goals for yourself outside of weight-loss. 

I am an Internet marketer and not very tech-savvy. I take care of those aspects of my business that I am passionate about, such as writing. This helps me keep at it for the long haul without getting tired or exhausted. I outsource tasks such as setting up landing pages and designing websites. Moreover, I break down long-term goals and projects into bit-sized tasks to be completed over a day, week and month, in order to steer clear of overwhelm.

To be able to stay motivated is to look for a positive future. We all know that struggles are normal in life and negative surroundings can become more complex as you continue living. But staying strong and having more faith in god and in yourself you can do all things without any hesitations. If you are a parent staying motivated is a must because you have kids that depends on you. If you stop the fight it's not only you who suffers the most but your children. For singles and kids  stay motivated for your love ones by thinking that you can make them proud. Even the smallest thing or the corniest thing you do never lose hope because no matter how many people don't appreciate your worth there are still one or more people who are looking up on you. Maybe you don't meet them yet but surely they are amazed and idolize you .

To be honest, I don’t rely on motivation.  Motivation keeps changing.  Let’s face it, some days we are on full throttle ahead and other days we’re at a crawl.  Instead, I try to make habits.  Have you heard of the 21/90 rule? Basically, the rule states if you commit to a goal for 21 days, that goal becomes a habit.  Then, once you’ve established a habit, you keep doing it for 90 days.  That’s it.

From my own experience, it is very difficult to always stay motivated. It's almost like reverse psychology, the more I try to make myself motivated, the less I become. I have learned to just go with the flow and trust my moods. For example, if I am feeling highly motivated then I make it my goal to complete as much work as possible. By doing that, I can account for the days where I am feeling drained and don't want to do anything. I find that forcing myself to do a lot of work when I am not motivated, only ends up with me feeling "burned out." So, to answer your question, I stay motivated by allowing myself to have the occasional day of procrastination.