No Problem

How do you stay motivated?

No Problem

Everyone is different, but I have found that having goals helps keep me motivated.  The goals have to be realistic, however.  Otherwise I find myself frustrated rather than motivated.  What works for you?

qualf

Usually I underestimate myself in every situation, because I'm mistaking being pessimistic for being realistic; this is my personality. I keep myself motivated just by believing in myself.

Daezee Chayne

Fear can be a fantastic motivator!  Not the healthiest of type but definitely a powerful one.  Fear of missing deadlines, of ridicule... of failure.  Even the motivator of proving people wrong is born from the fear of them being right.

naghma

I don't think that we can stay motivated all the time, and that's definitely normal. During your journey you may go through phases where you lose your motivation, you try to get it back , do stuff that motivates you the best, but, it seems  like motivation is not there anymore. I think that, if the goal is great, then even if you are not motivated you will keep going, because there is something making you move forward, something  beyond motivation and it's called the power of will