For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Traveler for life

ilincaB

I love to travel because it gives a sense of adventure and freedom. It allows us to get away from normal life, experience other cultures, to get to know places we have only seen in movies. We get to try new food and meet new people.And recently I bought a scratch map and I realised that I have 15 countries witch I have visited. The last country I have visited was Portugal. How about you?

• 4 months later...

I have always said that the best way to spend money is travelling! Material things can get outdated or broken, but you cherish this type of experiences all your life.

It's easy to forget how big the world is if you spend most of your time in the same place. For me, it's crazy how much is out there that I don't know of.

Canada is the last country I visited, and I am already planning my next trip. Greetings from Mexico! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who choose this life style, building up a 30 plus years traveler carries!
If he is happy doing this, I'm happy for him too. In my personal experience, 'traveler' yes but not for life! 
I think at one point in life there is always the need to stop, particularly because travelling imply a huge amount of consumption of energy, always focusing on the next step to take. 

Travel as often as possible. It opens up a world of new and possibility and adventure. The world is a big place filled with even bigger adventures. From Paris to Cabo, there are new things around us, we don’t even know exist. Take the leap and go see what the beautiful world has to offer before it’s gone.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I are veterans. We live to travel! 😁 Our last vacation was in Freeport, Bahamas. I was saddened to hear about the damage caused by the recent hurricane in the area. While there, we enjoyed the beautiful beaches. As a bonus, we attended a fish fry that was hosted by the locals. We ate delicious food, met some interesting people, and rode bikes to the shopping center.