For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Stay positive

ilincaB

Learning to think positively is like strengthening a muscle; the more you use it, the stronger it will become. Researchers believe that your explanatory style, or how you explain events, is linked to whether you are an optimist or a pessimist. Being optimist help us to enjoy better the life. Am I right?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you are ! learning to think positively is a process, as you said it's like strengthening a muscle; the more you use it the stronger it becomes . Being an optimist is a long journey, it will take a lot of effort  in order to reach the peak of happiness.

During this journey you are going to fight battles against your own thoughts and your own brain, it's going to be so hard in the beginning but you should never give up because  once you gain control over your demons everything will get better and  life will be much more colourful and bright.

Optimism is the best way to  approach life, optimist peaple enjoy life better, they are happy and full of hope, full of life and positive energy which make them stronger mentally and healthier as well.

Yes, you are right. Sometimes the problem is just inside your head and it could be solved if you just change your way of thinking. I am more of a pessimistic person, to be honest, but I think that most of my problems would just disappear with just a little optimism.