For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

When I Grow Up

Viking

When I grow up...Oh the possibilities.  That is the way it seems at 4, 5, 6 but, after 30, those possibilities seemed to have evaporated.  Why?  What do we lose in those intervening years?  Is it the ability to dream big?  Is it that childish believe in oneself?  Do we get worn down by life?   Is it that we can clearly see the obstacles or that we place obstacles in our path?  To tap ones full potential, we must believe in those possibilities.  We must, in a way, not grow up.  If we can retain our childlike faith in self, the possibilities are there.

• 4 weeks later...

It's not childish to to believe in yourself. There is nothing wrong about dreaming big, because there are people that succeeded and turned their dreams into reality. But it's not going to be easy, and most of the people just give up. You must always have faith in you and never give up. Don't let your dreams be dreams!

• 4 weeks later...

It's such a shame that the light of childhood seems to gradually be snuffed out in all of us. If I had the motivation and imagination of a child with the resources and knowledge of an adult, I feel like I could be unstoppable! I really hope to recapture that optimistic spirit someday.

• 3 weeks later...

All of the wondrous things I wanted to accomplish when I grew up were basic desires every woman has. When I was seven, I vowed to be a caring,loving, and helpful mother to two healthy children. Now, I have only but one child but I am content with that. I always wanted to be an entrepreneur when I grew up. I am still working on making that dream come true. As a child, I was always so considerate of my brothers and parents' feelings; and that consideration for strangers and family, has spanned over the decades into my adulthood.