For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Celebrity Crush

TrashPanda403

A co-worker told me that she was upset by the recent passing of Luke Perry. She had been a big fan of Beverly Hills 90210 and Luke Perry had been her childhood crush. It got me thinking about the actresses I had been infatuated with in my youth. I remember loving Susan Dey as Laurie Partridge on reruns of the Partridge Family and later as Grace on LA Law. I also was taken with Alyssa Milano as Samantha on Who's the Boss and then later on Charmed.

Did you have a Celebrity Crush? Did you follow them from show to show as they moved on? Who was it? Are you still a fan now?

• 2 months later...

I do have a lust like fascination with several male actors but I have one favorite celebrity. I do not know if alot of other black women have this infatuation or not, but I do for Dwayne Johnson. I was so obsessed with this man that my brother had to reveal to me that Dwayne was a former wrestler for WWE!! I thought he first started out in the acting field as his first,public tv appearance. I watched him two times wrestling and thought he was the most handsome, broad chested man on this earth!