For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

why you must work- out daily

Eric Tsuma

Daily workout is very important to our body . people who  workout daily are very physical fit and also mentally therefore they are productive in what they do than those who are not work out people.

Workout also improves people's health whereby it reduces stress which can also lead depression. 

• 2 months later...

Absolutely agree with this, and more important, science agrees with it, too. Study after study shows that, while there may not be a fountain of youth, exercise is the closest thing to it. Best of all, people don't need to go all Schwarzenegger to experience its benefits, since even activities like walking, gardening, and doing housework can constitute exercise.

Working out every day helps you groom your body into a healthy one, while also keeping your mind in fine fettle. This goes a long way in keeping lifestyle diseases such as obesity, diabetes 2 and blood pressure at bay. All the same, it's important not to keep repeating the same kinds of exercises every day, as putting too much stress on a particular group of muscles may expose them to risk of injury.

Put me down as another one who agrees.  As much as I don’t like to work out, there’s no arguing with the science behind it.  Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, you should challenge yourself to do some kind of work out activity at any age.  Taking a simple 30-minute walk can burn calories, help with high blood pressure, make your joints feel better and strengthen you heart.  That’s just the tip of the iceberg of the benefits form just walking.  There really aren’t many excuses why not to work out.

I recently invested in an activity tracker. One of the things that I have taken away from wearing this every day, is that I burn a lot more calories than I had thought I would. Right now, the library I work in is undergoing construction and we have lost access to our elevator. I now have to take stairs whenever I need to go fetch a book. Walking up and down the stairs every day has become a workout for me. It burns a lot of calories and keeps my muscles warm and stretching. Working out is so important to do every day because it is vital for humans to stretch and use our bodies daily. Newton's first law of motion is that, "an object at rest, stays at rest." Which of course, wasn't meant to refer to humans' need for daily exercise, but it makes for an excellent analogy. It's important to work out daily so that we can keep our bodies in shape for the years to come. 

For me, I need the consistency of working out every day to keep me from falling off the wagon.  If I skip a work out day, it becomes very easy for me to come up with excuses why I'm too busy to work out.  That one missed work out day becomes two days, and then three days.  It wouldn't take too long before I quit working out all together.  If I make working out a daily habit, I know am more likely to maintain my workout routine.

I think the most important thing about 'working out' is that there are so many ways that a person can actually do it and having a fun way to track it!

In the traditional sense of 'working out' most people find that the hardest piece of equipment is the front door. I'm not saying that the front door is the heaviest, although that mental image is quite funny to think of, it's that they're constantly worried about finding time to to workout in their schedules or once being there, feeling like everyone is staring at you. Yes, you should work out daily but you don't have to find a big box fitness center! You can walk the dog around the neighborhood, go on a 30 minute walk or run at a local park or you can read a book while on a piece of cardio equipment from your living room.

In today's technology industry, there are several activity trackers for every price range, so whether you can afford a simple $30 band or a $500+  smart device, you can monitor your progress and challenge yourself and your friends! There are apps on both smart phones that allow you to track your progress daily,weekly and monthly and then compare it to others and win awards and challenges. 

Whats a fun way to get a workout in, without walking into the gym? 

What activity tracker works the best to challenge yourself and friends with? 

• 2 weeks later...

Amen! Absolutely we must work out every day. Even a simple and deep stretch releases endorphins and keeps the body-mind supple. I am a huge fan of working out or playing and having some type of physical fun. Eventually, you and your body will get to the point of needing it every day instead out of the misguided expectation of it being a luxury of time. Besides the body is meant to move and is one of the greatest gifts to have. You can do a work out right now, reading this post. If you're sitting down with your feet on the floor now, lift your feet up to your soles and tippy toes and you've worked out your calves.    See?   Simple and Fun because you just looked like a little ballerina in a tutu. Ha!