For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

LIVING LIFE RIGHT NOW, TODAY!!!

AmaraJosephine

Hello,

When I was very young, in my late teens and early twenties, I remember feeling like the reality of the world and where I was at mentally, were completely unbalanced. My parents sent me to catholic schooling through high school, and when my friends went off to college, there I was, with that big old reality of the world staring at me head on. I had no plans, I mean what was I supposed to do now. Well, now in retrospect as a grown woman,  I say,   "what the hell do you mean "what should I do now?  go have fun, see the world, laugh, live, love!!"

But, then, it was a whole different story!!!  One really doesn't see things head on when they are in the moment, retrospect is such a fabulous word, and one I use fondly.  It is as if I am using the word to bring back a feeling that I never had, but should have???  Holy Coyote that's alot to swallow!!!!   And here I sit today, thinking, would I have, should I have?  In retrospect did it or would it matter???  By now, if you are reading this I am certain you are shaking your head and thinking, WHAT is she talking about??!!!

I am talking about living in the moment more instead of saying like me, "well in retrospect.. blah,blah,blah"  The only thing I do know is moving forward today, right now is imperative to my growth, mentally, spiritually, and physically even. There isn't anything anyone can do about before or yesterday, or five years ago, what matters is now, right now....