For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

If it bakes you happy...

4ScienceYouMonster

There is something magical in baking bread. Whenever I feel down, I know I can just get some flour, yeast, and water, and in a minute I am good and ready for the kneading. Dough is great to relieve stress and frustration, it’s a sort of homemade punching bag. I also love the rise, I can’t wait for the dough to get all puffed up. But the best part is when the buns are in the oven, and the smell of bread fills all the kitchen. No matter what happened during the day… the world is still a nice place to live after all.
Don’t let anyone tell you that baking your own bread is difficult or that you need a bread making machine. Be creative, try adding milk or oil, and experiment with different fillings like olives, herbs, or walnuts. Get your hands dirty, and if you have children let them play with you: it’s the basis for a healthy food culture. 

• 1 month later...

Agreed, there is something very satisfying about baking, isn't there? I enjoy baking cupcakes and cookies the most, but I also bake bread on occasion (by hand, not with a machine). The physical act of kneading is very therapeutic, as you say.