For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

self improvement

naghma

Life is changing, and we have to keep up with these changments , thus, self improvement is a process that all of us must go through as humans in order to be able to live a great life, and to reach our goals and dreams. Now, the thing with self improvment is that  it may be complicated at times, there is plenty of stuff that we can work on , there is plenty of fields to discover, and the whole process can be overwhelming, not to mention that being committed is not that  easy to achieve.

That being said , what are some of the little changment that you did and affected your life ,and how do you stay committed and focused on your goals, thank you !

• 4 weeks later...

1.       Although some of the changes that I've made in my life were seemingly small, the decision had a huge impact on my life.  I took a leap of faith to start a new venture without being fully prepared. Over time, I realized that I had to keep growing and making improvements in areas where I was week.  I realized the timing of my choices created setbacks, so I had to remain focused and committed, then run around the block one more time until everything finally fell into place. 

Yes, indeed. Self-improvement is a lifelong process; we are all constantly changing and evolving.  I am proud of the journey I have made throughout the course of my life; I know I am a much stronger, more disciplined person now at the age of 52 than I was at 22. I am always learning new things, and I always take advice and listen to feedback from others. I think that is essential to any programme of self-improvement, since none of us can always see our own mistakes. 

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the secret to self-improvement: think small. We are what we do, day in, and day out. Therefore, the most sure way of changing yourself is to change your habits. This year, I've been playing a little game with myself and decided to try a new habit every month -- I only needed to do the habit for that one month, and if I didn't like it, I could stop after the month was done. Some habits were surprisingly easy (giving up alcohol) and others were surprisingly hard (not hitting the snooze button on my morning alarm). But every habit I've tried out has given me greater self-awareness and helped me chip away at my goals.