For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The Wii is a workout

knchatty

I just finished Wii boxing and I can barely move my arms to type.  Every time I would knock an opponent down, they would get back up on the count of 9. Grrr  >:(  One guy took me 4 times knocking him down before I got the knockout.

Do you have a Wii?  You don't know what you are missing if you don't.  Skip the gym, save the monthly fees and get Wii games.  :)

I've seriously been thinking about getting the wii for the workout.  What game were you playing? Was it on the wii fit?  I tried a wii out at a friend's house and it was lots of fun.  :D

I was playing the game that comes with the Wii, Wii Sports.  It has tennis, baseball, golf and boxing.  There is something else on it too, I forgot.  I have the Wii fit and love that one too. 

I had to go step outside, I was so sweaty!  When I got out of bed this morning, my body screamed!  :(  That will teach me for boxing men!  :)

You should get one, there was just a price drop.

I'll have to look into what it costs. It could be super fun! I think I played Wii Sports before-- I did the golf and baseball. 

Do you need something special for the boxing? A floor pad or anything like that?

For boxing you just need the remote and the nunchuck remote.  They connect together, and you hold 1 in each hand. 

Right now the Wii console is $199, I paid $249.

I like bowling, tennis and boxing on the Wii Sports game.  The Wii sports resort is a lot more fun.

We also have the Celebrity Sports Showdown, which is a lot of fun. It uses the likenesses of celebrities as avatars.

You can get a workout just sitting on the couch if you're paddling the kayak, and if you want strategy as well, there's a neat curling game.

My brother and my sister both have a Wii. I`d really like one. The games are awesome. My kids like the bowling the best. I don`t think my back could take the work out one.  :)

We had a wii, but we sold it on ebay a couple of weeks ago.  It's been just sitting there ever since we got the PS3, plus we needed some money to put toward a new computer.  We ended up getting over $300 for the wii with a few accessories and games we had downloaded.  It was a lot of fun when we first got it, but honestly, we just don't have time for videogames these days.  We mostly just use the PS3 for the blueray player. 

I swear there used to be more hours in a day.  LOL

:( I would not sell my Wii, we play it often!  I do agree though that there are not enough hours in the day.  I say we make the workday shorter and the play part of the day longer.  :D

Anyone can use the Wii, you just have to stretch first.  There are exercises that are great for bad backs.

• 2 weeks later...

I avoid role playing games, but I think in my case any Wii gaming I do that gets me some exercise is time well spent.

Probably the least physical games we play are on the Ray Man and the Rabbids disks.