For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Solution to child training

Bawa Solomon

Training children takes great work  and responsibility. You need to be responsible in time consumption that is time you suppose to spend on your children. OK let me break this down. By default  children are designed  to respond easily to someone who is willing to be like them. You need to be humble most times in dealing with there issues. You need to  play with them,  shear there thoughts and even ask them for advise. Is difficult for adults to do this. But I feel is a shortcut in training your  child if u train your child as your friend. And remember  chip in God's word to the child and he will never forget. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

First thought after reading this, are you talking about an animal? I would never consider raising my children as training them. To raise a decent human being takes a great deal more than making your child "your friend". Your child is your child your friends are your friends. The more you treat a child like a friend the more they feel entitled to do what they want. Raising a child takes a great deal of time and patience as well as a firm position in what you teach. Along with showing them there is consequences for doing something wrong and in turn there are rewards for doing things right. There is no real right way to raise your child but there are plenty of wrong ways. It takes a real parent and a good human to know the difference.