For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

MOBILE PHONE

Merryjoy

In our society now, there is a lot of mobile phones are selling in the market. each phone has different features .that is why if people are going to buy a mobile phone they always looking for the good specs. a phone that good for gaming, camera, and the ram. I think some people don't care if the phone they're going to buy is expensive important is the phone is good and useful for a long time.

mobile phones like huawei. Wow, i like it. I really don't know why US banned huawei but i do think huawei has very much cool features escpecially on their camera. It really amazed me. You can actually zoom in for 50x more, how coukd they? right? I hope Apple should also create a more high tech phone than huawei. I still love Apple because their product are relly durable.

On 5/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, dianna099 said:

mobile phones like huawei. Wow, i like it. I really don't know why US banned huawei but i do think huawei has very much cool features escpecially on their camera. It really amazed me. You can actually zoom in for 50x more, how coukd they? right? I hope Apple should also create a more high tech phone than huawei. I still love Apple because their product are relly durable.

I’m just the opposite dianna099.  Technology has surpassed me and all these features on my phone do nothing but confuse me.  I don’t even know what half the features on my phone do.  Even texting is a chore.  Spell check keeps trying to change my message!!  Now I ask you; wouldn’t it just be easier to call and talk with someone rather than trying to type out a message on a small keypad?  I don’t know how the teenagers can text so fast.  The old flip phones with a battery life that lasted a long time are looking pretty good to me.

• 3 months later...

For the most part, I only use my cellphone while at home. I don't take it with me when running errands or going to the store. Like ReginaPhilange, technology surpassed me years ago. But, this was by choice because I felt there were better things to do than to keep up with the latest iteration of a smartphone or the so-called internet of things, technologies at the center of issues regarding privacy. I use the KISS approach to technology and get along just fine.