Merryjoy

YOUTUBE IS THE BEST

Merryjoy

YOUTUBE is one of the best apps for me because you get a lot of things to learn from it. you can watch there if what you want to watch like cooking, dancing, singing and other tutorials you want . other people just do a blog and post it in youtube .and if they get a lot of subscribing and viewers they can earn money .therefore not only knowledge you get in youtube but also money.

Jenny Bliss

Yes, YouTube is one of the best apps. I use it for education, entertainment and to watch news. When I want to watch an inspirational video, for example, I use Vimeo. 

cosg0014

I also really enjoy YouTube. I've found that there's a lot of really educational videos there, but sometimes you have to take them with a grain of salt. Always do your own research! I like to watch the funny videos also, just people being straight out silly. Then there's the numerous Let's Play vids, where the YouTubers play through any and all kinds of video games. My favorites are the horror games. When you're watching those it makes you feel as though you're in an interactive horror movie. I also really enjoy the player's reactions to the scary parts. I have found great recipes that have opened me up to completely different types of cuisine than what I'm used to, all because the food looked so good in the video! I think my boyfriend and I watch YouTube more than regular tv.

ElenaB

For me, You Tube has become my virtual encyclopedia and how-to manual. Today, the recipe I used to prepare homemade blueberry pancakes come from YouTube. My spouse used it to learn how to fix our water sprinkler. My daughter learned how to edit her website on it. Before I travel, I watch recent videos. When I want to laugh, I watch funny videos. Also, I watch international and BBC movies on You Tube.