For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

YOUTUBE IS THE BEST

Merryjoy

YOUTUBE is one of the best apps for me because you get a lot of things to learn from it. you can watch there if what you want to watch like cooking, dancing, singing and other tutorials you want . other people just do a blog and post it in youtube .and if they get a lot of subscribing and viewers they can earn money .therefore not only knowledge you get in youtube but also money.

• 3 months later...

I also really enjoy YouTube. I've found that there's a lot of really educational videos there, but sometimes you have to take them with a grain of salt. Always do your own research! I like to watch the funny videos also, just people being straight out silly. Then there's the numerous Let's Play vids, where the YouTubers play through any and all kinds of video games. My favorites are the horror games. When you're watching those it makes you feel as though you're in an interactive horror movie. I also really enjoy the player's reactions to the scary parts. I have found great recipes that have opened me up to completely different types of cuisine than what I'm used to, all because the food looked so good in the video! I think my boyfriend and I watch YouTube more than regular tv.

For me, You Tube has become my virtual encyclopedia and how-to manual. Today, the recipe I used to prepare homemade blueberry pancakes come from YouTube. My spouse used it to learn how to fix our water sprinkler. My daughter learned how to edit her website on it. Before I travel, I watch recent videos. When I want to laugh, I watch funny videos. Also, I watch international and BBC movies on You Tube.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 9/15/2019 at 2:23 AM, ElenaB said:

For me, You Tube has become my virtual encyclopedia and how-to manual. Today, the recipe I used to prepare homemade blueberry pancakes come from YouTube. My spouse used it to learn how to fix our water sprinkler. My daughter learned how to edit her website on it. Before I travel, I watch recent videos. When I want to laugh, I watch funny videos. Also, I watch international and BBC movies on You Tube.

This is exactly how I feel about YouTube as well !  Both myself and my husband look on YouTube for just about anything that we want to know more about.  If I get a new small appliance (like an air fryer , for example) then I watch some YouTube videos about how other people use it, and what foods they most enjoy making with their air fryer. 

When I first started swimming at our local fitness center, I wanted to do some knee exercises in the swimming pool, and I found some excellent ones by looking up pool exercises on YouTube. 

I also read a lot of my news on YouTube , because you can see first-hand videos from someone who actually saw and filmed the event, and not just what parts happen to make it to the daily newspaper. I subscribe to channels that I want to follow on a regular basis, and I like that I can just go though my subscriptions and not have to search YouTube each time I want to find a certain video about something. 

• 1 month later...

YouTube is the best! I watch it several times a day. I now get current news updates, I watch church, educational videos, how to cook certain recipes, I listen to music, watch films, listen to audiobooks, watch DIY fix-things (last week it was the electric hedge clippers), end up being a great money saver that way too! I find myself using it almost more than Google lately. Easier for me to comprehend when I have a visual.

I LOVE YouTube! I taught myself how to crochet, get inspiration to do my own manicures, have my music playlists, listen to audiobooks, watch TED Talks, find recipes, just to name a few things I enjoy watching and learning from the app. I was able to save money be fixing my washing machine and my faucet. Lately, I have been watching award-winning animated shorts. YouTube opens a whole new world to everyone. It allows the world to come to our door and to see trends in real-time.