For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Children and their electronics.

Oolongfan

My daughter is crying. Why? because she lost her phone that she watches movies on. I gave chores for her to do, and she acted like it was killing her because she couldn't watch her movies. Personally, I think this is ridiculous. I think I'm not going to help her find it. She needs to play outside and get some exercise.

Mother-Father, this crying of children over lost electronics is our creation. We all know better as this is a short term solution to a long term problem. All anybody wants is the Presence of some real Face Time with the ones they love. Besides if we all knew how this was a socially engineered experiment to get everyone as addicted automatons we would be in the streets burning it all down.

Best of luck to you, my friends.

• 4 weeks later...

At age 2, my son could operate an IPhone. I suppose he watched me enough times to mimic my swipes. As he grew older, he used electronics more and more. My frustration and his agitation seemed to grow with each passing day! I had to put some limits on his screen time. It was affecting his mood and making him more and more disconnected.

Perhaps we are to blame for being too turned into our own devices. How can we limit our child's usage if we can't seem to limit our own?