For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Studying for exams

Jh

What is the most efficient way to study for exams? What are your tricks and techniques? I have found that the best way for me to remember things is to find a partner who would test me with questions and revise before lecture and after as well.

Many people don't quite realize it, but finding the right technique for studying is quite the task; and a challenging one at that. And the thing that it all comes down to is that we're all different, and thus we all have different techniques. Personally, I like to get started very early, preferably 1-2 weeks before the actual exam. And while most people would recommend the good old, "Take it slow at the beginning", I prefer to do as much as I possibly can in the beginning. And in fact, this has benefitted me a lot. Being sure that you can ace the test already a week before it, sure gives you a lot of time to relax. And the last couple of days, I simply do 30 minutes of reading each night to make sure I still remember everything.

This method might not work for you, but I'm telling you - it worked for me.