For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Weather

Tammie

Weather in the south is so unpredictable that people who live there pack extra clothes and keep in their cars.  It will be hot one minute and storming the next.  If you dress with long sleeves in the morning then you better take short sleeves with you, because most likely you will have to change at some point of the day.  So if you want to visit the south just come on down and pack for every kind of weather. Lol

• 1 month later...

In the past, I have thought of weather in terms of mood -- sunny is happy and cloudy is grumpy; rainy is sad and snow is joyful.  Lately, however, I think of weather in terms of seasons in life, beginning with summer and birth.  I am in the fall of my life and, like the season, am finding it's my favorite.  Although I don't relish the new aches and pains, the need for bifocals, and increased waistline, I enjoy being me!  No cloudy shadows hide who I am for all to see, and rainy days are as welcome as those that are sunny.

Have you ever been up north in the winter? I live in the Midwest, about four or five hours from Canada. I've seen fifty-degree differences within forty-eight hours. Sadly, this can mean the high is still only twenty-five. (Yay sub-zero weather!) It might not storm as suddenly as it does in the South, but we get our fair share of crazy weather too. 

• 4 weeks later...

We are witnessing clearly a worldwide change in the weather. Instead of calling it 'climate change' though, I would rather call it 'climate craziness', as the weather just moved into crazy patterns. One day the weather is hot and sunny and suggests the beginning of spring and the next day suddenly the winter is back again, with storms, hay, and cold winds. The problem is not about feeling hot and/or cold: the concern is more about the rest of nature, like plants and animals, that cannot adapt so easily to these sudden changes.

Isn’t it crazy how often the weather changes? You wake up and it’s 55 degrees and cloudy, but by noon it’s 80 degrees and sunny! The weather changes like the mood of a bipolar person. We never know what to wear or what to bring because the weather is completely different in just a few hours.