For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Adding Positive Energy

Firepisces19

I have been sewing clothing to prepare for my trip to Pakistan later on this month. A mystic friend of mine recommended that I imbue my stitching with intention to enchant my clothing with positive energy. His suggestion totally makes sense, as I have another friend who does the same thing when she cooks. She makes food and tries to put loving energetic blessings into the meal to brighten her friends' and daughter's day. What are some unassuming things that people often take for that could use more intentional, positive energy?

• 4 weeks later...

Of curse we can add positive energy, thanks to the power of our intention. The intention is what makes the action more powerful and set the potential of successful result.
It is not just a flaky philosophy. Just because science didn't officially explain the power of positive intention (energy), probably because it doesn't have yet the tools to prove it, doesn't mean that adding positive energy to our action doesn't improve the success of the action itself and benefit the people around us. Try it!