For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Stay Or Leave?

Kharl2319

I've always been one to do the task at hand. There are many jobs that I have left due to not feeling appreciated. I could have stayed and just done my job, being wanted and appreciated can mean the difference between an employee staying or leaving. 

Always leave not only because your underappreciated, there are many advantages to job hopping such as picking up skills, networking, building your resume etc. besides you shouldn't stay at a job that has no opportunity for growth. I think most people stay because it's comfortable to their detriment. Statistics show the highest earners job hop not only for the reasons I mentioned but probably because they always have an eye out for opportunities. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes leaving means escaping, other times living means being brave.
It is difficult to reply with a general response because it depends on the situation. 
Are you stuck in life and everything looks against you? Maybe it is a good choice to take a leap toward the uncertainty and the unknown. But if you are just leaving because you are trying to avoid an annoying situation, maybe the best thing is stay and face the situation.