For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Pass It On

Kharl2319

What are your opinions on Good Deeds? I have helped out many people in my short life; I have often wondered if any of those people I helped passed it on? My Dad always said, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think the point of a good deed is that it gets passed on.  To me, it's about making the other person's life a little better.  I don't hold doors for people because I expect them to do it for other people.  I'm just trying to make my world suck less by making their world suck less.

I think a good deed has the natural effect of encouraging other good deeds. I know that when someone does something nice for me, out of kindness, it brightens up my whole day. It makes me ore likely to pause to help another person. So, in that way, the good deed is passed on. You don't always get to see the direct results of your actions but you hope that the results are positive and multiple.