For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Movie Theater Snacks

Nickel

Do you buy food at the movie theater, or do you bring your own? I prefer bringing my own candy or drink to save money. However, I must say that there's nothing quite like getting hot popcorn and an icy soda from the concession stand.

I'm not sure if my local theater allows outside food and drinks, but if they do, my inner healthy chick would want to bring her own bottled water and carrot sticks. However, my inner splurging-when-I-go-out chick would have to shut her up with a big bag of greasy theater popcorn! :lol:

It is pretty rare that I go see a movie because they're so expensive these days. My friends and I try to keep our eyes out for a Groupon deal. Sometimes they include popcorn and soda with the movie, which is really nice. I just love the buttery popcorn at the movie theater! 

• 1 year later...

When we go to the theater I always take a big purse. We always buy our popcorn there (butter, why is that even a question)... We take in bottled water and a bag of candy. I usually grab Twizzlers and my husband grabs a Snickers.